Hello everyone, after a long long time. How are ya’ll doing today? I hope you doing good. Ramadan is here so yeah Ramadan Mubarak. I have been busy in exams so I haven’t got much time to blog about stuff, but yeah today I finally came out to vlog about this gadget I have and it’s called “Google home.” Yes it’s the new Google assistant, similar to Cortana and Siri. My assistant has a beautiful voice. So yeah. My father got it from Uk for me. Gotta admit, at first it won’t work properly, as in it won’t respond to me when I say ‘Ok Google’, but somehow when I was making a video for vlogging, I saw that it started responding to me. Maybe I should have made a video with it earlier, maybe it just wanted to be famous and video. Haha. Jk.
How to set up the “Google home?”
1 Plug the power adapter card into the base of your Google home.
2. Plug the power adopter into an outlet. The unit will automatically boot up, introducing itself and directing you to the Google Home app to finish setup. Google home app can be downloading from the playstore or the appstore.
3. Then open the Google Home app.
4. Tap devices, the TV and the speakers in the top right corner of the screen.
5. Tap setup in the card for your new Google Home.
6. Once the app has found your Google Home, click set up.
7. Once connected, Play test sound to ensure it’s connected and connected to the right unit. If you hear the tone by Google, tap “I heard it.” Connect Wifi to your google home and have fun using it.
So these are the steps you need to follow. Once everything is done, Say “ok Google” or “hey Google and ask questions or anything. You can ask google things like:
- Play music
- Talk to it like you talk to friends, it also tells jokes and a small story.
- It can help you set an alarm and wake you up and answers study related or any questions for you and so on.
Note: If it doesn’t respond to “Ok Google” there is also a button on top of it just press it and speak manually. The speaker button also lies up there. You can mute the microphone or not. Make sure there isn’t much background music when you talk to it.
I am quite enjoying this device, the voice is great. 😀
Also I made a vlog on this.